A colonial hotel with splendid views to the baroque and eclectic monuments of Havana
Famous Guest of Hotel Santa Isabel
- June 1998, the U.S. Actor Jack Nicholson.
- June 1998, the U.S. film producer Jake Bloom.
- 1998, U.S. Actor Bruce Willis.
- November 1999, The kings of Spain, Juan Carlos II and Doña Sofia on occasion of the celebration of the 9th Ibero-American Summit.
- April 2000, The renowned Spanish film maker: Pedro Almodovar.
- May 12, 2002, Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter accompanied by his wife Rosalynn Carter and a small delegation, on occasion of an official visit of 6 days to Cuba. The former U.S. democrat president Jimmy Carter is the highest hierarchical American visitor to the Island since 1928, when the president of the United States Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929) attended the 6th Pan-American Conference in Havana.
Welcome to my site dedicated to the famous and historical Hotel Santa Isabel. I am "poco a poco" researching and updating it with the aim to provide as complete as possible record of the hotel's ancient and recent history; bearing in mind that the goings-on today may one day be of historical interest.
My site is NOT the official website of the current hotel operator, and is by no means endorsed by them; but I am grateful for their help with the research and supplying some of the photographs.
You can make from this site room reservations through the Bizloco eTravel System operated by Cubaism Ltd.
Best wishes for 2013
Nigel Alexander Hunt